Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Jumia Shop

Thursday 1 September 2016

I'll always give my best to you-Okey Bakassi & wife celebrate15th wedding anniversary

 Veteran comedian, actor and politician, Okeyh Bakassi is celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary today.The father of three took to instagram to celebrate it .He wrote
Wow! time really flies. I can't believe it's 15yrs already....since my childhood sweetheart and I decided to brave the odds and give love/marriage a chance.
It has not been an easy journey. We have lost the two great fathers that gave us life.... but we have enjoyed the warmt of family and also made them proud by giving them 3 beautiful grand children.
Zizi, thanks for your love, trust, commitment and holding my hands through this challenging experience called #life.
I may not be the best but I'll always give my best to you and the dream we share.

Happy wedding anniversary to us, Mr&Mrs Onyegbule.

No comments: